Oven in Minifee CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oven in Minifee CA

Does anybody recognize this oven? I found this in the photo gallery...probably posted a few years ago. I am planning to build something similar to this (I hope it turns out so nice). I was hoping to find a build thread or additional photgraphs but nothing showed up on a search for Minifee, Ca. Any info/links would be appreciated.

Thank you,
    Regards,
    AT

Re: Oven in Minifee CA

At,
    Try the slideshow in photogallery again. I'm not sure how many years it goes back but, recent photos are linked to the author.
    Edit: By the way, that is a beautiful oven.
    2nd Edit: It was built by member Tmarsala. I did not see a build thread but several posts. That is a pity, I like the clean lines of the oven too. Beautiful brick and brick work. Try a search in his statistics and see if there is some information in his posts on other's threads.
    Last edited by Gulf; 02-10-2013, 05:51 PM. Reason: remark
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Hello Gulf,
      Thanks for the link. Based on Tim's other posts the oven looks to be about 3 years old. I'll look through these threads and send him a PM to see if he has any other pictures.

Thanks again,
      AT

Comment

Funny enough i plan on building one just like that, except no bricks on the dome exterior.
        Matthew 19:26. With God all things are possible.

My Build: http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f21/...les-18741.html

Comment

Working...
        X