X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on build and oven needed.

Advice on oven and build needed.

Hi Guys.

I'm 95% sure on the oven I'm going to get. Linea vz Napoli. A few factors have lead me to this.

1) I don't want an oven made out of an insulation material. As far as I can see this one isn't, but I'm not 100% sure on that?

2) The size, I don't have the room for a 1 meter internal diameter but don't want to go too small.

But I do have some concerns.

1) Will it hold temperature for longer, as long as I insulate it adequately, than one of the ones made of more of an insulation material such as the ones from Pizzaoven supplies?

2) The chimney is a massive 20cm. I know the bigger the better but I am going through a gazebo roof so it needs to be twin walled. That would make it an external measurement of 10 inch which I think would look too big. Can I reduce the size to a 6 inch with some kind of plate with a circular flange on the vent hole?

3) On the instructions for installation it says that the oven can be placed on top of concrete gravel boards as they are reinforced. Obviously with the correct amount of insulation between. I notice that most people do a 100mm minimum reinforced concrete cast, which is what I was going to do. But the gravel boards would be way easier. What is the opinion on this ? Would it be strong enough etc?

I'm based in Northwest UK.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by UtahBeehiver; 05-09-2021, 06:57 AM. Reason: Direct commercial links not permitted
Working...
X