McGills Warehouse Ceramic Blanket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGills Warehouse Ceramic Blanket

Any use the ceramic blankets from Mcgillswarehouse.com yet? Is there a binder that burns off during use and gives off a smell?

at this link:
    Ceramic Fiber Blanket 1" - 8lb/ft3 or 128kg/m3, Price:$28.14

Re: McGills Warehouse Ceramic Blanket

That looks like good stuff, and the price ($47.34/roll) seems reasonable. I paid a little more than that ($60 for 1.5" 8# blanket) for the same 50 sq ft from a dealer on eBay. The bundle weighed 37 lbs so shipping was an extra $27 for UPS to the house.

Comment

Hey guys, James pays for this site. I don't think it's cool to advertise his competition. (unless you have something bad to say - jmo)

Les...
      Check out my pictures here:
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

BrianChicago, If your looking for blanket, James has a proven product at a great price. Please help James to continue to support this site.

Thanks

Chris

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot this is a sponsored site — didn't really realize these materials are sold here. Guess it's just my habit to "shop around." In future, will try to refrain myself ... no dings to James. This is a great site and fantastic resource for all of us amateur WFO builders, most of whom have never laid mortar to brick.

Comment

Working...
          X