Firebricks - Ireland/N. Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firebricks - Ireland/N. Ireland

I'm having a hard time locating firebricks where I live, my local supplier wants ?3 per brick!, In the north I found them for ?2.70 (?2.40), which is slightly better but still expensive.

So has anyone in Ireland or N. Ireland ever managed to get affordable firebricks? can anyone give me any hints where to get them?

Or are there any suitable alternative materials that can be used instead of firebricks?

Re: Firebricks - Ireland/N. Ireland

cat i was giving a price of 1.85euro each in dublin supplies witch are all over ireland . and because i was looking for 100 brick the chap gave me them for 1.60 euro each, if you go into any building providers that sells wood burning stove.s they can order from dineen in athy . they sell every thing needed for an oven , i put a price list on the wood&pizza oven uk forum for everything but the ins ceramic blanket . you can read a book called your brick oven by russell jeavons .. its very good telling you that you can use pavers and red brick . the brick with no holes
    Last edited by jonlovepizza; 06-29-2011, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Re: Firebricks - Ireland/N. Ireland

Can you tell me where did u find the firebricks with 1.60 euro?Thank you..

Comment

Working...
      X