digital thermometer ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• digital thermometer ?

Hi , can anyone recommend a good inexpensive digital thermometer w/ k type thermocouple that can be hard wired and mounted on face of my brick oven.

Thanks,

Dave.
    "Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

Picasa photo library:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1043493...lleryMay192012

Re: digital thermometer ?

Depends what you mean by inexpensive, I guess. I *still* plan on finishing my WiFi compatible quad digital thermometer with display (it is working ...), and when I do I plan on seeing if anybody wants to buy it. Until then, these are the 'go to guys' for thermometers.

Sensors, Thermocouple, PLC, Operator Interface, Data Acquisition, RTD

Comment

Don't know if your still looking but I just got a quote on the IMC Instruments thermometer, which came in at $280, for the version with three inputs, plus $18 each for the K-type thermocouples with 5' wires. You can see their website.

Welcome to IMC Instruments

Comment

I bought my k type thermocouple probes from Auber Instruments Inc
        auberins.com, Temperature control solutions for home and industry
        Found the company easy to deal with online with good comms.

I got a few K type high temperature thermocouples for heat treatment
        Item Number WRNK-191 for just over $18 each - Quality are to ok for the price. They only have spade ends and I bought K Type Thermocouple Mini Connector Plug, Model: TCMALE $3.00 each and works fine.

I have not installed in my oven yet but I have been using it to monitor my electric oven and works fine.

Brett

Comment

Others have had luck using diesel automotive pyrometers gauges and probes used to measure exhaust gasses, there have been several listed near here on Craigslist for around $30-40.

Chip
          Chip

Comment

Working...
          X