Howdy! We are Finished!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy! We are Finished!!!!

Just wanted to let you know that we finally finished our build today! Over calculated our need on Insulating Ceramic blanket, have a full roll and more than 1/2 on another. We purchased from Delta Refractories (Houston,Tx) in mid Sept. We paid $125 per roll, you can have both for $125 (or less if you talk with my husband). Also, interested in moving the brick saw along as well. Purchased at Harbor Freight in May of this year. Paid over $200 ( no coupon), runs like a champ! Did everything we ever asked it to do. Now it can work for you! Husband would like $50. We are located above Waco in a little town called West. Come by and get some kolaches and stuff for your pizza oven build!!!

Moved somethings around in the shed and found a hundred or so firebricks!!!! they can go with the insulating blanket or the brick saw, who ever picks up first. Free as in buy the other thing and get them :"FREE"!!!!
    Last edited by lt4827; 10-19-2012, 08:27 PM. Reason: more information
    knowledge is contagious, spread the infection!!!

Re: Howdy! We are Finished!!!!

Kolaches from West are worth the drive, hope you sell your stuff (post a picture).

Comment

Wish we had a harbour freight in the uk :-(

Or that international shipping was a reasonable prospect !

Comment

Still got the saw? We are just south of Austin.
        My build documentary page:
        https://picasaweb.google.com/1011587...iredOvenBuild#

Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain

Comment

Howdy! Yeah, still got the saw, insulating blanket and extra bricks. Saw was purchased and only used for the pizza oven project, it's a bit dirty but runs great and never failed to cut. You can call my husband Kent if you want to come by. We paid $250 / no coupon/ but looking to sell it for $50. If you need any of the other stuff we can make a great package deal!!!! Cell is 254_265_2536

Comment

50 bucks is a DEAL!

Congrats on your build...
            Check out my pictures here:
            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

It is a great deal. Heck, I'll even throw in a dz kolaches!!!!!

Comment

Awesome! Not sure when ill be through Waco/West but i'll figure something out. I wont start my project until Fall. Is there a way you can send me pics of what all you have? doug-at-garnerac-dot-com
                Love me some Czech Stop!

Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain

Comment

Originally posted by GarnerAC View Post
                  Awesome! Not sure when ill be through Waco/West but i'll figure something out.....
                  Might want to figure it out pretty soon. A deal like that may not last the weekend.

Just Sayin'
                  Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

True Gulf, I will try my best to get up there this coming week. I am in the AC Heating Biz here in SC Texas and its been HOT and BUSY!

BTW, I looked through your whole build thread and Picasa page and I gotta say that was impressive. Craftsmanship like that is rare these days and your attention to detail was inspiring. That WFO will last through the ages!

Comment

Hey Doug, thanks for the reply. I will wander down and get some pics a little later and send them to your email. As for the kolaches, Czeck Stop is for the tourists, you need to try the ones from The Village Bakery, they are incredible!

Comment

I had my husband take a picture of the saw today, emailed it to you around 3:30. Just wondering if it made it thru? There is pic of the saw still in its HBF box sitting on our firebicks in my album at my profile, I am sure you want to see the thing set though, right?

Comment

Never got the email...?
                          I would just like to see what all you have before I drive 2.5 hrs north on crazy IH35!
                          My email address should be in my profile

Comment

Working...
                          X