Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoamGlass in Ontario??

Hello everyone!

Hope all are well - wondering if anyone living in Ontario (SW - Hamilton area) has any idea where to buy FoamGlass???
    Can't seem to find it anywhere and most builders recommend it to put over the tile for water egress and before the CalSi board goes down.

HELP!??
    You are welcome to visit my build HERE

Hello Baza. I'm in the process of gathering materials for a 32 inch Pompeii build. I too am looking to purchase foamglas. I've found one supplier in the New Jersey area (not exactly in your neighborhood).
    The supplier is Metro Supply. I can give you their contact info if interested. Let me know. They do have a minimum order of buying a full box of the material which is 48 sq ft. I need only 15 sq ft. so I'm still looking.
    John

"Success can be defined as moving from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm"- Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Baza View Post
      Hello everyone!

Hope all are well - wondering if anyone living in Ontario (SW - Hamilton area) has any idea where to buy FoamGlass???
      Can't seem to find it anywhere and most builders recommend it to put over the tile for water egress and before the CalSi board goes down.

HELP!??
      there is a Distribution International near Hamilton here is their contact info..they have everything you will need. calsil board (thermogold 12) ceramic blanket and foamglas. You can put the foamglas in lieu of using ceramic tile. foamglas does not absorb water.

Crossroads C&I
      563 BARTON ST
      STONEY CREEK, ON L8E 5S1
      Phone: 905-643-9902

Ricky
      Last edited by Chach; 08-26-2020, 08:08 PM.
      My Build Pictures
      https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...18BD00F374765D

Comment

ChachCapePizza THANK YOU so much for your kindness in both researching and sharing the information above. I was hesitant moving forward and just used the CalSi - now I'm mortaring course 3 and it is too late to do the foamglass now - having said that - many say they do this more than once - I think I will be well armed to use the foamglass next time!!
        You are welcome to visit my build HERE

Comment

Working...
        X