Building Materials Oahu / Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building Materials Oahu / Hawaii

Aloha Gang.... finding the materials has been a struggle in Hawaii Oahu to say the least but it’s all coming together... for future Oahu wood fired pizza oven builders this is for you. ALOHA!!!

1) Tile co inc... all one word (808) 682-5737... kapolei... this is where it all starts... they sell the standard fireplace fire bricks... they have the best prices on hollow block cmu.... they sell sand... cement... and fire clay... fire place bricks are expensive but everything else is well priced..

2) Unitek Hawaii...(808) 831-3076 ask for chase cell (808) 864-3311... chase@uniteksupply.com... chase can get just about everything you need they stock and sell John’s manville 1200 CalSil blocks... they sell Foamglas too... the cool thing is you don’t have to buy the whole box they will sell it by the foot... but still $$ ... they have fire blankets too... they offer a large variety of specialty insulation products to service Hawaii.. they can order and get just about everything including firebricks and specialty refractory cements... chase has a ton of practical working knowledge...

3) White Cap... (808) 833-6602... Oahu mapunapuna... these guys carry white Portland cement type 1... they also have sand and gravel and a wide variety of cement products... rebar... they can order stuff

4) Nutrien Ag Solution... (808) 454-0041.... kunia these guys carry the big ag bags of perlite and vermiculite...

5) P.T.I thermal solutions.... (562) 789-0202... ask for David... these are the guys for refractory products in LA, California ... they have super duty fire bricks... and ceramic fiber blanket... corderaite stone for cooking pre mixed castables, and a wide variety of Insulation products... and very knowledgeable... through a shipping connection I was able to pallet ship super duty fire bricks to Hawaii but $$$... got to pay to play..

6) Ace hardware.... they carry the rehydrated lime..

good luck to all future Oahu Hawaii builders... this is a great forum with a great crew... aloha
    Last edited by Boogie-D; 02-18-2021, 01:48 PM.
    My build:: https://community.fornobravo.com/for...nch-wfo-hawaii
Working...
X