Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firebrick dealers in North Carolina

Hi,
    I am looking for a supplier in North Carolina and having very little luck. I have made numerous calls to local brick companies and they either don't return my calls or have no idea of the makeup of their bricks as to alumia content etc.I do see Lowes sells a concrete firebrick and again i don't know if it is suitable for the floor and shell of a pizza oven. Has anyone out there used the Lowes brick? It goes under the name Oldcastle. If anyone can give me another source of the correct firebrick it would be appreciated. I am willing to travel to get it.
    Thanks

Typically a concrete brick is not suitable refractory material for the floor or dome. I did a quick Google search for refractory materials and Virginia/Carolina Refractory popped up showing not only brick but ceramic blankets and board as well. Distribution International is also another source but not sure if they have a presence in NC.
    Russell
    Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Thank you Utahbeever!!!!! I will certainly look into Virginia/Carolina Refractory. Best part they are only about 15 miles away from where I live.

Comment

Working...
      X