Wanted Wanted Melbourne Wanted Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Wanted Melbourne Wanted Wanted

I posted in the barter trade section which i think might be the wrong section so here goes again....

Wanted Wanted Melbourne Wanted Wanted
    Hey there im looking for any left over materials you might have

Bricks, clay, insulation, saws, form wood, screeds, trowels, wheelbarrow, sand, concrete, straight edge

anything that you may have used to build your wfo, im trying to cut down costs and save dollars whilst still building a great oven. I will pick up or if your close to Newport you can drop off no quantity too small....

Thanks
    Andreas

p.s post what you have in here or private message me......

Re: Wanted Wanted Melbourne Wanted Wanted

I can help with low cost refractory materials, all brand new though. If you spend $500 I will throw in a new temperature gauge for free.

Comment

thanks johnny i got your pvt message the other day, and your emailed prices but im looking to do it on the poor, my Grand father did it with materials lying around and salvaged from friends or from the side of the road and that is still standing, knowing that i will have to fork out a bit of money anyway, im really trying to get out of spending , now if you want to sponsor an oven and get credit for your materials been used that would be great ??? :0

Comment

I just picked 100 new left over firebricks, now i need about another 80, and my oven brick total will be reached then besser blocks about 120 for outdoor kitchen ajoining oven and about 750 building bricks anytype for oven house...... again pls message me or post with whatever you have left over, currently looking at ebay for a cement mixer so if you have one one..... and not using it sell it to me cheaply

Thanks
        Andreas
        Newport/Melbourne

Comment

Working...
        X