Announcement

Collapse

Warning!

Gas fired pizza ovens use high heat and combustible fuels that if not properly installed and maintained can lead to explosion, fire, injury, or death. By utilizing this site and the information given, you agree to our General Disclaimer.
See more
See less

Flame goes out on Alfa One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flame goes out on Alfa One

Hi, we just got the Alfa One and converted to natural gas. We can light no problem and quickly goes to temperature. After a while the flame goes out and I need to relight. This keeps happening. There was a light wind but nothing crazy. Any thoughts? I’ve tried with door on, door off and door slightly ajar. No difference. The oven does make fantastic pizzas though! FYI I previously had OONI ovens.

Hi Ed,

There may not be many portable oven owners on this site. If no one can help you with your question, you may want to ask it on another forum. I've seen some Alpha One owners on the "Pizza Making Forum" and the "BBQ Brethren Forum". I have also seen some on a couple of the Facebook pizza oven groups. There are also a couple of youtube videos about the conversion.

Good luck
    Last edited by Gulf; 06-08-2022, 12:34 PM. Reason: spelling
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Thanks Gulf. I’m actually talking to Alfa support so should get this sorted.

Comment

Working...
      X