Announcement

Collapse

Warning!

Gas fired pizza ovens use high heat and combustible fuels that if not properly installed and maintained can lead to explosion, fire, injury, or death. By utilizing this site and the information given, you agree to our General Disclaimer.
See more
See less

Drago d1 problem ignition and brahma about stop ignition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drago d1 problem ignition and brahma about stop ignition.

allo all.my owen-bravo ,the DRAGO D1,START PROBLEM LAST 2/3 day.when i switch on,normally 2 second stop buzzer and work fine.when i start again in the morning the buzzer still ,the pilot start fine,but after 4 second the BRAHMA SM 152N stop work and fix red light.can any mate are idea the problem please?very thank soo much in advance.greeting from uk/newcastle.

Hi Emanuele,

This is a link to Forno Bravo's Drago Operation. The video says to hold the button down for 10 seconds. If this does not help, the link has a form for direct questions to Forno Bravo.
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

ALLO THANK SOO MUCH MATE.THE PROBLEM RESOLVED AND IS FUNNY BUT IS FROM INCOMPETENCE.my boss ask the company-cleaner to check the camin the fan and the external fan.every 8/10 month need clean for security.dont ask to clean down the owen about DRAGO PILOT AND SOLENOID GAS CONTROL.so,1 guy open the small door back oven,cover the drago-pilot from clotes and FORGET.clean nice around but forget.the day before when i check ,my boss forget tell me about cleaner.because normaly the small door is locked.regards.

Comment

Working...
      X