Oven and Fireplace Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oven and Fireplace Design

Hello, This is my first post here but I have been reading these forums for awhile.

This past winter I had 2 trees fall in my back yard and take out my outdoor fireplace. Since I have to rebuild I thought to add a oven as well but am having a hard time finding any designs that are even close to what I am looking for.

I would like to have a Fireplace in the lower section and a oven on the top but having a hard time trying to figure out about the chimney and how to have the fireplace roof carry the oven weight load.

Every photo or plans I have found has the area under the oven as a wood storage area rather then a fireplace. My family uses the backyard a lot during the good weather and loves having that open fire feel that I do not think a oven would provide. But we all really want a oven to cook in and I would love to be able to figure out how to do this.

Building site has old corner fireplace base foundation that I will need to rebuild the brick fireplace and hope to put the oven on top.

Thank you for any advice.
Working...
X