Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have material costs for 42" Pompeii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frankiebones
    replied
    Re: Anyone have material costs for 42" Pompeii?

Thanks guys. I'll check out Dino's spread sheet. I am close to the Forno Bravo store so buying from them is one way to go about it. It will probably be a combination of finding whatever I can for free or cheap on craigslist and then purchasing some of the hard to get materials from FB.

Thanks, Frank

Leave a comment:

• ceramicslink
    replied

hey mate i got away with under a g but having said that i had the bricks for free.. hope it helps..
    and im from oz 2 so might be even cheaper for you since everything seems 2 be cheaper where u live

Leave a comment:

• KraemerBAC
    replied

Check out dinopizza...he has a spreadsheet of costs

Leave a comment:

• Tscarborough
    replied

Zero to many thousands?

Leave a comment:

• dmun
    replied

The FB pompeii kit includes most of what you need except base and enclosure materials. You can of course shop around for lower prices, but that presumes an element of luck, and the fact that you time is free.

You have the added advantage of being near the FB store.

Leave a comment:

• frankiebones
    started a topic Anyone have material costs for 42" Pompeii?

Anyone have material costs for 42" Pompeii?

Hi, I'll be starting my build in late October and I was wondering if anyone has put together a list on what the materials would cost to build a Pompeii 42" oven. I'm sure the pricing will vary from location to location but I'm just trying to get a rough ideal of what materials will cost.

Seems like you guys are so detailed about every aspect of this project that someone must have put together a pricing list.

If anyone has created one of these or can point me to an area on this site where I could fine one that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Working...
X