Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toscano 90

Hello,
    My name is Jon, some may recognize me from the Pizzamaking forum or the BBQ Forum. I'm looking to the next toy in my life, a WFO. Leaning towards the Toscana 90 with the put it together yourself stand with what I assume is cement board for the sides and pour your own slab on that. I want the Toscana because it's already together, my back can't deal building from a kit. They say it is the same as their Casa model except it's pre-done for you and just need a forklift when delivered to put it in it's place. My brother has a forklift so that's not a problem. They weigh 1500 pounds. Anyone have any experience with the Toscana and inparticular the angle iron stand, or would putting up a block stand be better. Any input would be a great help as I am a bit of a virgin on this, not to pizza making or bbq, just to this WFO stuff, it should be a quick study for me but I know to ask for help when it makes sense ;-)
    Thanks,
    Jon

Toscana90 Assembled 36" Pizza Oven :: Residential Pizza Ovens :: Forno Bravo Store

Cucina90 Modular Pizza Oven Stand :: Installation Accessories :: Forno Bravo Store
    Last edited by Jackitup; 08-11-2011, 12:01 PM.

Re: Toscano 90

Im thinking the Toscano90H series as well. Any idea how deep the foundation needs to be also, have you heard how this particular model works in Chicago style weather? Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X