Looking for a pompeii 46" build post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a pompeii 46" build post.

Cannot find any but I think to put the symbol " in the search string doesn't work well.

I am after the dimension of a 46", as I want to make it with the pivot-table to make it a lower dome.

Also I am thinking about a small openining (20" x 12.5") to retain most of the heat inside as it is an indoor build.

The goal is to make a commericial pizza oven with maximum isolating capacity as it is warm enough in my kitchen.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by j4nnem4n; 05-18-2012, 10:08 AM.

Re: Looking for a pompeii 46" build post.

I'm building a 46-inch Pompeii as we speak - I had planned on 48, but cut it down 2 inches because I was a little short on FB board. I have the base and insulating layer down, the FB board laid and the oven floor set level. Last night I cut my cardboard circle for the template to set the soldier rows around.

I spent two days teaching myself about cutting brick with a practice run at building the entry arch, so I'm feeling more confident about using the wet saw and putting this thing together. Since I have no brick work experience, I thought it might be wise to work out the concepts before I actually started - was a good two days of learning!

I have a small album started, and I plan to keep the igloo style, but I'm afraid I don't have much to look at yet. I will be happy to commiserate with you however!

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/memb...-underway.html
    My oven album is here

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X