New Guy - How to take the plunge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy - How to take the plunge

To any and all...I have been torturing myself for years watching and watching and I believe am ready to take the plunge. What has jammed me up is knowing (or not knowing) which oven is the right one for me: can I take it with me when I move? what size for a regular ole family? which design for a home cook? HELP

Re: New Guy - How to take the plunge

Hey RR,

Thank you for your interest in Forno Bravo. If you would like to give us a call I will be more then happy to help you and answer all the questions that you have. We here at Forno Bravo prefer that our customers are very knowledgeable about the oven they choose before purchase.

Amber

Comment

I've had the larger sized primavera for about six months now, and I can honestly highly recommend it! Its been fantastic and I had no prior experience with wfo. I didn't have the patience for a build, nor the skills....but I have no regrets. Its a bit pricey, that is the only downside.

Comment

Many people like a 36 - 42" oven, I guess because there is plenty of room and not too hard to warm up. Much smaller and you are talking about one 10" pizza at a time.

As far as configuration, this forum is primarily dome configuration ovens. They are well proven and plans available on this site, if you want to build yourself.
        Our Facebook Page:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoneh...60738907277443

Comment

Working...
        X