Casa2G90 Base Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casa2G90 Base Size

From the dimension sheet for the Casa 90 oven, it shows that the oven kit is 40" wide and 46" deep, without an arch at the door. We're having a base built along with a fireplace and looking at the base being 48" wide, 60" deep, and 42" high. Does this sound right based on the kit size. This gives us a few inches on each side to finish the oven, most likely stucco or tile. The depth of 60" would give us about 6" for a small arch, was told the FB pre-made arch sold for this oven is 4" deep.

Thanks in advance for feedback, look forward to learning more through this forum.

Dave
    Romney, WV

Re: Casa2G90 Base Size

Dave,

I posted up very similar questions and havent gotten any replies....

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f6/o...0-a-18864.html

I am going to call FB and confirm the specs of my Casa before I order. It is hard to tell how much add'l space you need over the precast dimensions for fiber blanket and then stucco or enclosure....I dont want to run out of space on my hearth....

Originally posted by davemartin88 View Post
    From the dimension sheet for the Casa 90 oven, it
    shows that the oven kit is 40" wide and 46" deep, without an arch at the door. We're having a base built along with a fireplace and looking at the base being 48" wide, 60" deep, and 42" high. Does this sound right based on the kit size. This gives us a few inches on each side to finish the oven, most likely stucco or tile. The depth of 60" would give us about 6" for a small arch, was told the FB pre-made arch sold for this oven is 4" deep.

Thanks in advance for feedback, look forward to learning more through this forum.

Dave
    Romney, WV

Comment

Re: Casa2G90 Base Size

Thanks for the reply. I had missed it before I posted but there is a sticky at the top of this forum related to Hearth Size that has some good information. I didn't read it prior because I thought it was related to a Fireplace (I know, it's in the Pizza Oven forum so should have looked anyway, lol). From the info in that post, I decided that I need to make the base just a little bit larger than originally planned.

Comment

Working...
      X