Ideas of Temporary Roof for Build?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas of Temporary Roof for Build?

Hi Guy, My oven will be open to the elements when its all done. How ever building it now, I need some time of temporary roof over it so I don't have to cover it every single day. I bought a canopy from Home Depot and it lasted me 1 day. Look at the pictures below. Can anyone give me some type of idea on how to build an easy simple temporary solution to my problem? Thanks...
    Best Regards...
    Gugahulk!

My Build...

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f6/w...-fl-21793.html

BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME
    Food will always be the best way to spend time with family & friends, and that is all that really matters.
    STOP THINKING ABOUT IT AND DO IT!

Re: Ideas of Temporary Roof for Build?

Do a search for "EMT Canopy fittings". You'll find stuff you can build tarp sheds out of using electrical conduit. And you just cover with standard tarps and bungee fittings

That's what I'd recommend if you need something a bit stronger. I've thought about using one of these as a winter cover in front of my oven. I did use to build an outdoor movie screen.
    My build progress
    My WFO Journal on Facebook
    My dome spreadsheet calculator

Comment

Re: Ideas of Temporary Roof for Build?

Originally posted by deejayoh View Post
      Do a search for "EMT Canopy fittings". You'll find stuff you can build tarp sheds out of using electrical conduit. And you just cover with standard tarps and bungee fittings

That's what I'd recommend if you need something a bit stronger. I've thought about using one of these as a winter cover in front of my oven. I did use to build an outdoor movie screen.
      Thanks I will look into it. I need something cheap....
      Best Regards...
      Gugahulk!

My Build...

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f6/w...-fl-21793.html

BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME
      Food will always be the best way to spend time with family & friends, and that is all that really matters.
      STOP THINKING ABOUT IT AND DO IT!

Comment

Working...
      X