Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oven/Smoker Think Tank

Hello everyone,

I?m new to all this and it?s always been a dream of mine to have a great outdoor kitchen and outdoor entertainment area for gatherings and for just to chill out and cook. So I have this idea and I?ve seen a little about a build that?s on here and YouTube and really liked it. It was a build for an oven with a side box modification for both brick oven/smoker combo and really liked the concept except I don?t like the cramp space of the oven for a smoke chamber for the meat. Instead I would like to keep all fire related work confined to the oven area and somehow create a way to change direction of the smoke and heat to and from the oven chimney to a nice cabinet smoker built attached to one side of the oven. Obviously this means that the oven would have to sit a lower offset to the smoker box. I also am thinking on the opposite side to build an open Catalina style grill to complete the setup.

The questions are many but for now I?m just looking for tips, ideas, concepts and any kind of help to think-tank this whole idea or even if it?s possible.
    Feel free to say anything
    Zoe
Working...
X