SEARCHING FORUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEARCHING FORUM

IM HAVING A HARD TIME USING THE SEARCH TOOL IN THIS FORUM. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO SEARCH FOR MEMBER BUILDS START TO FINISH. ALSO I HAD SEEN A PAGE TITLED BEST OF THE BEST BUILDS AND NOW I CANT FIND IT. PLEASE HELP BEFORE I BLOW UP MY COMPUTER.
    IVAN

Ivan,
    It's no wonder that you were SHOUTING . I don't know of a thread by that exact title. But, A newbie’s survey of the Forno Bravo treasures hiding in the archives Is probably the one you are thinking about .
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Also, for just about any search, you can open up a Google search page and type the "key words" + "site:www.fornobravo.com".

Example: "Home brew mortar site:www.fornobravo.com".
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

THANKS FOR SAVING MY COMPUTER GULF. AND YES THE FORNO BRAVO TREASURES WAS EXATCLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.
        THANKS AGAIN FOR LOOKING OUT FOR US NEWBIES.

Comment

No problem, I'm glad to pay a little of it forward .

Comment

Originally posted by ivancito View Post
            IM HAVING A HARD TIME USING THE SEARCH TOOL IN THIS FORUM. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO SEARCH FOR MEMBER BUILDS START TO FINISH. ALSO I HAD SEEN A PAGE TITLED BEST OF THE BEST BUILDS AND NOW I CANT FIND IT. PLEASE HELP BEFORE I BLOW UP MY COMPUTER.
            IVAN

Ivancito,

The search function has been restored on the forum. I typed in "build" and got 34 pages of searches.

Mitch
            Forno Bravo

Comment

Working...
            X