Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on making an indoor kitchem oven

Hi!
    My name is joy. I love this site! I really want my "new" aka, not yet even started still bare studs, kitchen. My boyfriend and I just purchased a house and it was without a kitchen, well it had the room that would be a kitchen... HA HA. We have a "back porch" which is actually just a 4x4(generous estimation) little hut looking thing. The architecture of our home is Spanish revival, just so you can try to picture it, I'll be posting photos soon. Anyway, there is a door that leads from our kitchen out to this little "porch". We want to eliminate that door and use the existing enclosure to try and build our oven in, partially outdoors, with the oven door being inside our kitchen. We were actually hoping we could do a mult. opening oven so we could cook indoors or out with the same oven two doors...however, it seems many of you argee that mult. opening ovens are not that efficient and I even don?t know if what we want to do is possible! Have any of you tried to do indoor ovens??? I was reading through the postings and it seems most are outdoors... I have the plans for the pompeii oven and its sounds perfect! I know we would use it at minimum 4 days a week!!! I really like that design because of the quick heat up time! I can fire it up when I get home while I getting everything ready and chopping veggies and shredding cheese OH IM SOO EXCITED!!!!! I would really appreciate some advice!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT to get started!!!!!
Working...
X