Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modular neapolitan oven

Hi guys

For the last 6-7 years I've been making neapolitan pizza on my Pizza Party oven. However, I would like to step it up, and maybe be able to do 2-3 pizzas at a time, and also get more radiant heat from the top. My budget is no where near getting a small oven from Ferrara or Acunto, and I don't think that I actually have the skills nor patience to build it all by myself - brick by brick.

So I've looked a bit at some of the modular designs out there, as I think that I definately can manage to assemble the dome and do all the insulation. So far I've been looking a bit at the Sunday Grill Volta 100 that looks pretty good, and also some of the Valoriani offerings. However, I would really appreciate if anyone had other options that I should look at. Being in Europe, I should have access to quite a bit of manufacturers.

As this forum is kindly hosted by Forno Bravo in the interests of promoting wood fires ovens, you should probably go to them first. I think it’s unfair to ask members to recommend alternatives. You could try http://ukwoodfiredovenforum.proboards.com/ the UK woodfired oven forum which is not sponsored by a manufacturer and also closer to you.
    Last edited by david s; 06-11-2019, 02:12 AM.
    Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

Working...
    X