pizza company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pizza company

Pizza and pasta are everyones favorite. To get the best pizzas in town California pizza home delivery will definitely bring you those mouth-watering pizzas that you will surely like. With their pizzas you''l be surely satisfied.

Re: pizza company

Pizza and pasta are everyones favorite. To get the best pizzas in California try it on one of Monrovia pizza company.

Comment

To get the best pizzas in town California home delivery will definitely bring you those mouth-watering pizzas that you will surely like. With their pizzas you''l be surely satisfied.

Comment

ha ha ha.

Ha Ha Ha.

HA HA HA.

Comment

SURELY! Pity the uninformed.

Comment

You know what I really like? A good spam pizza! Oh man, there's nothing like it! Oh! Or a good spaghetti carbonara, only use spam instead of pancetta or prosciutto.

Comment

Anyone outside of the Oh,KY, IN tri state know what "Cicada's" are? Sort of like a grasshopper-fly hybrid.

They have different cycles 7, 17 years etc...

They're quite tasty on pizza

Dick

Just teasing of course.

Comment

Originally posted by whammy View Post
                To get the best pizzas in California try it on one of Monrovia pizza company.
                I am quite amazed that a california company would spam an international DIY pizza oven site. I suspect they will not be around long if this is the brain child of the CEO or advertizing exec. Try to find an audience that wants to hear your message
                Besides, I am absolutely sure that the best pizza in California is being made in someone's backyard in a Pompei.
                Sharpei Diem.....Seize the wrinkle dog

Comment

Originally posted by thebadger View Post
                  Anyone outside of the Oh,KY, IN tri state know what "Cicada's" are? Sort of like a grasshopper-fly hybrid.

They have different cycles 7, 17 years etc...

They're quite tasty on pizza

Dick

Just teasing of course.
                  As a graduate of Air Force survival school I can attest to fact grasshoppers, with legs taken off and roasted are quite tasty...of couse go a few days without food and just about anything is pretty tasty...
                  ------------------------
                  "If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." - Henry Ford

Comment

Cplain,

Probably even more tasty with San Romano tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese in a WFO

Dick

Comment

Working...
                    X