Free plans for pompeii style ovens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free plans for pompeii style ovens

How do I get the plans for the Pompeii style ovens?
    Thanks for your help

Here you go. Pompeii Oven : free brick oven plans.
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Also, Welcome to the forum!

The plans are a little outdated. But, they are a great start to understanding what is needed to build a well performing oven. On this DIY forum a lot of improvements and techniques have been developed to make the plans even better. My advice is to read through several of the completed builds and follow the forum as closely as possible. We love for folks to ask "informed" questions. The type questions that let us know that you've done your homework assignments. At the top of the page linked above is a button labeled Resources. Scrolling through that link you will find some topics and videos that you will want to see. Once you have studied the plans, read through some similar builds to yours, and are ready, start a build thread. We will be there for you every step if needed. It's a lot easier for us to give advice in advance than trying to help someone correct a mistake. So, ask questions. I'm looking forward to your build thread.
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Thanks much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
        X