X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talking metrics!

konnichiwa!
    from Kobe,Japan
    I'm planning to build a pompeii oven in my garden and I'm wondering if any of you has the schematics in metrics ,say an 80. cm internal diameter dome?
    At this point I'm gathering as much info as possible before I jump into the DIY ocean!
    Any help are much appreciated.
    Arigato.

Re: talking metrics!

[QUOTE=Masako Morishita;36250]konnichiwa!
    from Kobe,Japan
    I'm planning to build a pompeii oven in my garden and I'm wondering if any of you has the schematics in metrics ,say an 80. cm internal diameter dome?
    At this point I'm gathering as much info as possible before I jump into the DIY ocean!
    Any help are much appreciated.
    Arigato.

Comment

Wow it has been a while since I looked at the electronic version of the plans. Go to the shopping area and sign in the plans are free but you have to order them. I know that when a group of members were attempting to update them they were making an effort to include proper units. I am not sure if they made it or not.

If the plans do not include both units it is not too tough to make the conversion. The plan measurements are minimums when it comes to the base and hearth and some folks have added in a few more inches/cm to both.

je

Comment

Here is a nice little online tool you can work with for conversions. Good luck.

>:: World Wide Metric ::<
        Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste
        like chicken...

My 44" oven in progress...

Comment

Working...
        X