Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool new installation animation

Hey folks,

We have started working on a spiffy new animation that shows just how easy it is to install a wood fired oven. In fact, the whole thing takes a little over 30 seconds! :-)

We will be using this in FB marketing, but I wanted to share it with everybody now.

Let me know what you think. Input is appreciated.
    James

http://www.fornobravo.com/flash/installation.swf
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Cool new installation animation

Hi James,

That is a fun little video.

It does a fine job of introducing a newbie to the basics of putting together a wood fired oven. Because my building experience is in cold country, I always notice the foundations on things, and might like to see a bit more 'to - do' over the foundation... but the details aside, the video does give a good overview of the process...

JED

Comment

Thanks Jed,

Yep -- no sono tubes under the frost line in this one. :-) I am hoping this take a little of the mystery out of the process.
      James
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

"So easy, a caveman can do it..." (An American commercial, for those who may not know the reference)

Actually, it does help take the mystery out of the process, and emphasize using insulation.

It would look great on the main page of your web site, in my humble opinion.
        Ed

Comment

Thanks Ed -- that's a nice idea.

I think we need to speed the animation up a little. We don't want to put everyone to sleep.

James
          Pizza Ovens
          Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Working...
          X