Ceramic insulation board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceramic insulation board

I am trying to source some ceramic insulation board in British Columbia - Vancouver area. I can't find any anywhere. Any help would be terrific!

Re: Ceramic insulation board

Originally posted by Mikeyboy View Post
    I am trying to source some ceramic insulation board in British Columbia - Vancouver area. I can't find any anywhere. Any help would be terrific!
    Right here on Forno Bravo site, click "shop" tab, then "installation accessories".
    Chris

Link to my photo album:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/hodgey...7646087819291/

Link to my build: http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f21/...nia-19366.html

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeyboy View Post
      Try, "industrial insulation" in your area. Calcium silicate board is a very good alternative to ceramic fiber board .
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Here's two Vancouver suppliers of refractory insulation, including ceramic
        fiber boards:

Burnaby Insulation/SPI, a division of Superior Plus LP | Boards and Blankets | www.burnabyinsulation.com www.burnabyinsulation.com

Ceramic Fibre Board | Inproheat

Good luck,

John

Comment

Thanks John,

I was at Burnaby Insulation today and they can get what I need from InproHeat.

Thanks,

Mike

Comment

Way cool, Mike. You building an oven?

Comment

I am. Here is what I have the slab on top poured and bought the bricks today.

Comment

Kinda light, don't cha think? (just kidding!)

To attach image files go to Go Advanced, scroll down to Manage Attachments, and browse for a reduced-size file. Should do the trick.

Comment

Working...
                X