No announcement yet.

New Wood Fire Oven Installation -- Bread Stone Ovens (Four Grand-Mère) 1400B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wood Fire Oven Installation -- Bread Stone Ovens (Four Grand-Mère) 1400B

Hello everyone. We've been in the planning phase of the outdoor living space for a full four years until a few months ago when we finally kicked the projects off. The progress had been slow due to the unusually wet Spring we had here in Texas, but we're making good progress now. The concept four years ago was always centered around the kitchen and specifically around the wood fired oven and it remains that way today. We had originally had our eyes on a Forno Bravo Modena 2G 140, but since that's considered a commercial oven and not a typical request for Forno Bravo, so we decided on Bread Stone Ovens (Four Grand-M?re) 1400B. We were very fortunate to have them in our back yard (almost literally) and, as a result, Antoine from Bread Stone Ovens is going to supervise the build in a couple weeks. We're quite excited about progress to date. I've shared a URL for the full gallery of the first phase of the project (including the oven). I'll also attach a few photos directly that show the base of the hearth being set. The URL attached below will update with photos automatically, but I'll also continue to select a few to continue to share as we move along through the build and the subsequent veneer of the oven to match the stone work around the house.

Comments, questions, tips, etc. are always welcome.
    Shared Photo Streams lets you share just the photos you want with just the people you choose.
Working...
X