indoor pizza oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indoor pizza oven

Hi what forum thread should I post in for learning about indoor pizza ovens in a home? I am looking for ideas about tight spaces.... I see that your ovens say 1" clearance... how thick is the walls? some other ovens in the world say 10" clearance. Just trying to learn. I am looking for a oven that will hold 3 pizza and will work good... maybe propane fired with some wood ...

Thanks

Chris

We are looking to add a pizza oven in our home and was wondering what oven is the best?
    giardino says outdoor....

What is recommended?

Chris

Comment

Hi Cris,

Welcome to the forum. I moved both your questions to under one topic in Fornobravo Oven Installation. I am linking Alex_FB . He should be able to answer your questions.
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

100million Hey there Chris,

I'll inform the team of your questions first thing tomorrow morning and have somebody get back with you ASAP. Based on a few of your requirements, I believe the team can guide you in the right direction .

Comment

Hi Chris,
          My name is Soraya and I am the sales team lead at Forno Bravo. I'd love to help you choose the perfect oven for your home. Feel free to reach me @ 800-407-5119 ext. 801.

If you'd like to send me a private message with your contact information, feel free to do so.

Thank you Chris! Hope you are enjoying this holiday season.

Comment

Working...
          X