Modena 140 kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modena 140 kit

If we buy the Modena 140 KIT can we assemble it as the Napoli style vent in the center? If so how the vent is directed from front of oven to the center? Any extra "part" we need to order?

Hi azadtf,

Welcome to the forum. I am going to alert Anthony_FB , and Alex_FB to this discussion. They can definitely answer your questions. I will also move this discussion to the Forno Bravo Oven Installation Forum. Good questions. Maybe others can learn from the answers.
    Last edited by Gulf; 03-03-2018, 06:26 PM.
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Hello @azadtf@gmail.com ,
      While we do not sell the center vent casted form , we would be more then happy to share photo's with you of what it looks like if you would like to attempt to do it yourself. The other option is to start with right from the vent landing and go directly into a 30 degree bend , go back 2ft then do a correcting bend to go back vertical, however this might not be as aesthetically pleasing.

Comment

Hi Anthony,

I am new to the forum. I am also interested in the center vent option. Can you send pictures to me too please? Thanks!

Comment

Same here. I planned to do a conversion from the Casa kit OR Pompei DIY. Ive scratch built 2x Adam Scott ovens before. Thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
          X