Gas Oven for Indoor Use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Oven for Indoor Use?

I've had wood ovens before but we are redoing our indoor kitchen and want a "centerpiece" natural gas oven, like the Forno Bravo Vesuvio. Any suggestions for a gas oven that can be used indoors? I'm not 100% sure why some of the outdoor ones can't be used indoors unless the manufacturers just haven't gone through the approval process. We would even consider a commercial oven but would prefer something that isn't huge, definitely under 40".

Hi Ohmylord,

Welcome to the forum. The gas option is above my pay grade. I'm going to alert Alex_FB . Forno Bravo should be able to help you with your question.
    Joe Watson, "A year from now, you will have wished that you had started today"
    My Build
    My Web Album

Comment

Appreciate it Gulf. Hello Ohmylord.

Forno Bravo residential gas ovens are not yet rated for indoor use with the current P1 burner as a matter of safety - negative pressure, carbon monoxide build up, etc... We are, however, looking into this as we speak. What's your timeline looking like for your new centerpiece? I may have options for you but I'm waiting to hear back.

Cheers,
      Alex

Comment

I have the same question.

We are completing a kitchen renovation and our kitchen backs up to the fireplace as an exhaust. Would be interested in any thoughts, recommendations.

Thanks

Comment

Alex, we are just starting a build out so probably 3-4 months.

Thanks, Pete

Comment

Working...
          X