Preassembled Oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preassembled Oven

We have just announced a line of fully preassembled ovens, and the first one has been built and installed. This is exciting. The oven looks really nice, and of course it takes all the hassle (fun?) out of doing the installation. You could think of it as the opposite end of the spectrum from the Pompeii oven. We decided to call it the Toscana oven.

The Toscana ovens are based on our Casa line of precast ovens and are available in 35" (90cm) and 39" (100cm) sizes. They come on a metal stand, with detachable legs and are finished in a nice white stucco Igloo and brick arch. The first customer set his in place on a block stand using a warehouse lift (stacker). We set it on his trailer, and it was on the stand in Sacramento the next day, and ready for a daughter's birthday party.

Different circumstances call for different types of ovens, and I think the Toscana meets a real need -- a great-looking oven that is easy to install and ready to cook. I have thought there was a need for this oven for a while, so it feels good to see it come to life.

James
    Last edited by james; 03-22-2007, 04:53 AM.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Pre assembled oven

What is the cost? How about shipping to the east coast? Do I only have to build a base and fire it up? How does the oven perform compared to a well made Pompeii?

Comment

Hi Ted,

The easy part first. The precast ovens cook great. They are made from a modern composite material developed specifically for pizza ovens. They heat up fast and hold heat well, and are shaped perfectly. The 40-45 minute heat up is pretty remarkable.

You can either set the oven on our metal stand, or on a block stand. The photo attached shows a customer built stand.

The cost is $5,000, and shipping depending on distance, but it is around $500-$600.

Send me an email (james@fornobravo.com) if I can answer any other questions.

James
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Re: Preassembled Oven

James, after a couple of posts on portable ovens, I look at that picture on the trailer and wonder how this oven would hold up as a mobile oven. How many have been sold for that purpose?

And what is the weight sitting on that pallet? That sure looks like an oven someone could take with them when they move~

X
        sigpicTiempo para guzarlos..... ...enjoy every sandwich!

Comment

Working...
        X