Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packaging, Delivery, & inspection disappointment

1. Shipment and delivery This is how my oven was delivered

I'm a DIYer. So, I have no experience with the kit oven deliveries. However, I do have some experience with shipping and receiving heavy, bulky, and cumbersome items. Was anything broken? I'm going to tag Alex_FB . You can also contact Forno Bravo direct with any issues you may have.
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Originally posted by Az5123 View Post
      1. Shipment and delivery This is how my oven was delivered
      Congratulations, time to get to work then.

Comment

My oven arrived in similar condition--I called Forno Bravo and they said to refuse it. Now I have to wait a month and a half for another and it very well may arrive in the same condition. I just joined the forum to see if others have had a similar experience. Given how the oven and stand were crated (with plenty of room to move around and with no helpful markings like "DO NOT STACK," The 700lb stand was stacked on top of the two ton oven. All the stand's backer board was broken too). I'll bet the same happened with the OP. It is perplexing and concerning that Forno Bravo, which is in the business of selling pizza ovens, can't seem to consistently pack them for safe shipping. How does a company with this particularly deficit stay in business? Will they be around in two years if I need them?

Comment

Working...
        X