Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some info on diy pizza oven australia

Hi All
    I am new to this forum and have been looking at different diy pizza ovens . In Australia there are a few different manufacturers i am interested in a couple of them polito woodfired ovens and European woodfired ovens they both have web sites has any one built any of this or can recomend any in Melbourne .

I will looking at building it under my pergola with the flue will be out side the internal size that i am looking at would be at least 1100 mm which i think should be ample to cook in i have seen others at 900mm but i think it is a little to small . I would like any feed back to help me make the right choice .
    Thanks

Re: need some info on diy pizza oven australia

Hi, did you end up purchasing a polito kit? I'm in the final stages of my purchase and am probably going to head down there this week with the ute and pick one up. If you did get it it would be great to hear how it went.

Comment

Hi guys. Keen to know if either of you bought the Polito oven. I too have looked at it and I am now in final stages of choice. Polito vs Valoriani FVR100 vs Forno Bravo Casa2G90.

Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
      X