Hello all,

I have started off on this grand adventure and just wanted to thank everyone who has posted comments on this forum. I have read quite a few and they have given me a lot ideas. If fact I think I may have too many ideas and jest need to get going and stop thinking.... I have the plan in my head, but having built a lot different projects, I realize that things will change as they go along.

I am incorporating this build as part of an overall outdoor kitchen using the kit from FB. I think I may need to get a few more bricks becasue I may go up to 39" with a 18-19" dome.

I have attached a few pictures. The slab that you see is an under oven space for tools and such. The hearth will be 6-8 Inches about this slab. With the oven being on a corner I will have plenty of room for wood and wanted somewhere to put peels, rakes etc. that was out of the way. The rest of the block walls are outdoor kitchen and a seating bar.

I am playing this by ear and adjusting what I am going to do as I go. Haven't decided yet if it will be an igloo or house. This should be fun.