Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are the singificant changes from the v1.2 plans to the v2.0 plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are the singificant changes from the v1.2 plans to the v2.0 plans?

I had downloaded/printed the v1.2 Pompeii plans a couple years back. I recently downloaded the v2.0 plans and I'm scanning over them. I see some updated pictures, and minor adjustments to the block stand dimensions. However, 90% of the content and instructions seem to be unchanged (which is fine with me). Can someone point me towards any changes that should not be missed?

Re: what are the singificant changes from the v1.2 plans to the v2.0 plans?

Tyler, I'm not up on what the changes are but here is a thread worth your time.

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f28/...our-12453.html

Best to you and yours.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by SCChris View Post
      Tyler, I'm not up on what the changes are but here is a thread worth your time.

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f28/...our-12453.html

Best to you and yours.

Chris
      Thanks for the link - lots of good tips there. I see a lot of folks complaining about inadequate floor insulation. Now I notice the v2.0 plans switched from 4" vermicrete to 2" FB board.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerDavis View Post
        Thanks for the link - lots of good tips there. I see a lot of folks complaining about inadequate floor insulation. Now I notice the v2.0 plans switched from 4" vermicrete to 2" FB board.
        I have 2.5 inches of 7/1 vermicrete and 2 inches FB board and I wish I had 4 inches of FB board as I see 20-40 F rise in temp through the 4 inch slab below the oven.

Chip
        Chip

Comment

Working...
        X