PDF Pompeii Oven plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDF Pompeii Oven plans

Hi Patrick, Marcel and everyone who has put time into helping edit sections of the PDF version of the plans. My thinking is that if everyone can send me what they have, I will take the lead in pulling together the document. I have spent some time recently bringing all of the html content (there's a lot of it) into a single Word document, and have started combining it with the relevant parts of the standard FB installation guides. If everybody can email me what they have on the sections that have worked on, I can bring that content into the document. I can work with .doc files and recommended photos.

Then, once I have a reviewable draft, I can either post it publically, or sent it out of people who are interested in helping edit it. We can finalize it (or at least create version 1.0), produce the PDF file, and post it on FB.com. I was thinking of posting it in the Forno Bravo Store (for free), because I have been interested in learning how to make the store work with digital goods -- it's something I have been interested in learning about.

Is this a plan?

I will wait to hear from folks by email (james@fornobravo.com), which works better for me than Private Messages, and you can send documents and attachments. Otherwise, I have already started the process of building the document, so we should have something relatively soon.

Thanks!
    James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: PDF Pompeii Oven plans

Thanks for all the files and photos. I am working away at it, and should have something to share pretty soon.

As I get closer, we get to think about whether we just want a big group edit (to catch typos as well as make recommendations), or if a subset of folks want to see it first, before I post it. I am trying my best to consolidate input from the earlier drafts.

What do you think?
    James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

I would recommend a beta release to a chosen few. I think it would eliminate a lot of vague / confusing input. Just one opinion.

Les?
      Check out my pictures here:
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

Makes sense. Jim has graciously offered to do a round of edits before we release it. Plus, we will always be open to recommendations.
        Thanks Les.
        James
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

James, I'd be happy to proof read if you need assistance.
          sigpicTiempo para guzarlos..... ...enjoy every sandwich!

Comment

Working...
          X