New 38 Build in Central Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 38 Build in Central Texas

Well it's time to post some pics as I have begun to build my 38" pizza oven. I want to thank up front those that I have quizzed in preparation for this project. I have already and expect will certainly enjoy every aspect of this project. It's the final portion of a very long remodel that included an extensive back yard project including pool, kitchen of course etc. (built the pool spa combo with a friend of mine, we are doing the oven as well).

Re: New 38 Build in Central Texas

Well it appears I'm having issues uploading photos, I'll have to figure out the problem and get back with pics.

Comment

The file size is likely the problem, have not been able to work on it but what I have it seems changing the size with a Mac is not easy, any suggestions would be very welcome. In the meantime I have the floor completed and first course cut and layer out, also the upright pieces for the dome arch. Should be mortaring the second course this weekend. Traveling this week so no progress. If anyone can help with resizing again I would appreciate that. Odd thing is one picture I've already posted on another thread, but now shows to be well over 2MB's. Anyway thanks much!

Mark

Comment

I use photobucket to post full sized pics to my thread. Though, I don't do that much anymore. The paperclip on the top row of your reply should allow you to inlude a thumbnail pic in your post directly from your computer. When the thumbnail is clicked on by the veiwer, a full sized pic can be veiwed. No resizing needed .

Also, keep posting. I couldn't seem to find the right combination until I reached the rank of pissant,......... I mean peasant .
        Last edited by Gulf; 11-03-2014, 08:12 PM.
        Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Thanks Gulf, I tried the paperclip but still getting upload error. Not sure what exactly to do, either I'm misusing something simple, (likely) or they have to be seriously reduced in size. Anyway haven't got time to investigate too much tonight. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by rand18m View Post
            Thanks Gulf, I tried the paperclip but still getting upload error. Not sure what exactly to do, either I'm misusing something simple, (likely) or they have to be seriously reduced in size. Anyway haven't got time to investigate too much tonight. Thanks again.
            If my diagnosis correct, you only have 9 more posts to go . It only takes a commnent or two, to someone else thread, or testing, testing, 1, 2, 3, etc. to your own thread, to see if I'm right .
            Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

So one must have a certain amount of posts in a new thread to post a pic? If so does that explain why I posted a pic in the North of Nashville thread a few weeks ago no problem?

Comment

Maybe this will fix the problem Gulf!

Comment

I give up, if you think of something else let me know, I'll tackle in the morning. Thanks

Comment

So one must have a certain amount of posts in a new thread to post a pic? If so does that explain why I posted a pic in the North of Nashville thread a few weeks ago no problem?
                    No, I can't explain that. It was just my experince (maybe just a coincincidence) from a couple of years ago .

Comment

I give up, if you think of something else let me know, I'll tackle in the morning. Thanks
                      Are you attempting to add a pic each time, or are you just posting .

Comment

Was just trying to get through 9 as you suggested. Then I tried posting twice but uploads failed.

Comment

Was just trying to get through 9 as you suggested. Then I tried posting twice but uploads failed.
                          There must be something that I am not considring that is the problem. It is bed time for me now..........got to get up at 3:00 AM . But, if you are not adding pics by tomorrow night I will try and help some more .

Comment

What format are your picture files? Did you double check the file size?
                            Tony

Link to my oven build thread:
                            40 inch indoor pompeii in NNY

Comment

Let's try this pic of the hearth.

Comment

Working...
                              X