Converted my FB WFO to Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converted my FB WFO to Gas

I built a Forno Bravo 36 " WFO at my home in Mexico about 6 Months ago and made several mistakes. I didn't communicate properly with my builder and was out of town when he built my dome. Instead of 4 " brick walls, they were 8". Instead of 15" high dome, it was 30", instead of 2 " Heath floor, it was 4".
    When I got Back home and saw everything was wrong, I had to make a decision to tear it down and rebuild it, or try using it the way was. Since I was eager to start baking Pizza's, I decided to use it as is.
    My friend and neighbor saw my FB and decided he wanted one also.
    He drilled a hole in the side of his dome and installed a big propane burner. He loves it.
    He can get it up to Temp in less than 30 min and is setting down eating his Pizza while I'm still trying to get my wood going good.
    I made the decision to tear off my dome and start over with a gas burner installed.
    I didn't want to build a bomb, so I ordered a burner (Avanzini) made in Itlaly and sold by Belforno, NC.
    I can heat with gas or wood.
    We just finished it today and below are a few photos. Cannot wait until next week to try it out.
    The Orange/Pink is my old oven. In the photo of the oven floor, you can see the 4" burner pipe .
    Last edited by Mexman; 05-24-2015, 03:16 PM. Reason: add Photos
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/memb...ld-mexico.html

Re: Converted my FB WFO to Gas

If you are using an iPad you can only upload one photo at a time. PC or desktop Mac wifi work fine, something about the iPad...
    Chip

Comment

Originally posted by mrchipster View Post
      If you are using an iPad you can only upload one photo at a time. PC or desktop Mac wifi work fine, something about the iPad...
      Chip
      How can I upload several photos to my post? Even if I can only upload one at a time, that would help.
      Right now, when I upload the second photo, it erases the first.
      Thanks
      Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by Mexman View Post
        Chip
        How can I upload several photos to my post? Even if I can only upload one at a time, that would help.
        Right now, when I upload the second photo, it erases the first.
        Thanks
        Glenn
        If you are using an iPad only one photo per post. Are you using an iPad?
        Chip

Comment

I moved the oven Photos over to my Macbook and got them uploaded one photo at a time.
          Thanks
          Glenn

Comment

Working...
          X