Finally finished Oven :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally finished Oven :)

I have finally finished! Man, I have "SO MUCH RESPECT" for Masons, lol! Posting a few pics of the 50" Oven, which will be used in our Caf? for of course - Pizza, lol! and bread, roasts, and seafood, mmmmmm. Many thanks to everyone on here who gave such great advice. CanuckJim saved my butt so many times, your help was very very much appreciated
    Please let me know what you guys (and gals) think of it, Cheers! Peace

Re: Finally finished Oven

That looks fantastic - I really like the 'stucco with a few exposed bricks' look. It's something I had considered with my first oven build and an idea I may revisit with rebuilding my oven after my move. The higher resolution of these pictures really shows off the beauty of the flame in a wood oven and the pizza is perfect (time to get it out of the oven quick right after putting the camera down so it doesn't burn!). As the dome continues to cure you may want to experiment with larger fires to heat the oven prior to pizza, usually the back of the oven will be completely clear of carbon when you are ready to cook pizza.

Comment

FC,

See, see, no worries, you got away with it far enough to do a terrific job. Cangratulations on a fine endeavour. I know it will contribute a very great deal to your cafe.

Jim
      "Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

Comment

Looks great! Congratulations. When do you open?
        My Oven Thread:
        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/d...-oven-633.html

Comment

looks awesome! great job. I like the finish-out with the bricks up front.
          Steve Kennemer
          Austin, TX

Comment

Fantastic!

How long does it take to get the 50" oven up to pizza heat?
            "You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six."

-- Yogi Berra

Forno Tito

Comment

Working...
            X