Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keystone Day

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Acoma
    replied
    Re: Keystone Day

    Jim, that was fast. You really got that dome up fast. With the cold, do you feel that you were slowed any? How about the cold affecting the mortered bricks, did you have a space heater always going? Look forward to more.

    Leave a comment:


  • jcg31
    started a topic Keystone Day

    Keystone Day

    Finally the day I thought would come weeks ago; the last brick, the last cut - - well for the dome at least. Not quite the perfect hexigon I had planned but a good snug fit. I etched the date and my signature in the brick for posterity, will probably vanish among the soot with the first fire, but I will know its there. I should have the vent and liner in this weekend. 4-8" of snow forecast with temps in the teens, may slow progress.

    Jim
Working...
X