Originally posted by asudavew
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Sears roasting kit...$13.99
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sears roasting kit...$13.99
Rightfully so, given the excellent forum you have established here.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Sears roasting kit...$13.99
David is right there. We appreciate helpful links outside of FB.com -- just no competitors. :-)
James
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Sears roasting kit...$13.99
Say what? I post a link to some other site or picture with about every other posting. I don't think it's out of bounds unless you are directly undercutting James' business.Originally posted by Kemo View Posti just realized that its in poor taste to post links to other sites...my apologies.
By the way, some of those cheap roasters have a very thin paint like "non-stick" coating. I'd wait until Dave gives a report before ordering one.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Sears roasting kit...$13.99
Nice find !!
Where ya been Steve>?
I ordered one, it also comes with a $10 rebate.
So its like 5 bucks with tax!
Awesome!!!!!
DAve
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Sears roasting kit...$13.99
i just realized that its in poor taste to post links to other sites...my apologies.
Leave a comment:
-
Sears roasting kit...$13.99
Wish for Joy 11-Piece Roaster Set - Model TTU-I8301 at Sears.com
not a bad deal...in store pickup
so we can cook like Dave in San Angelo
Tags: None





Leave a comment: