Pre-made arch and vent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-made arch and vent

We have access to a pre-made brick arch and vent that could easily be incorporated into the Pompeii oven. It's very nice looking and easy to work with. The only downside is that it is pretty expensive.

Here is the graphic and photos. If this is interesting, I can put more time into calculating the cost from our warehouse. We are currently not working with the product -- but we could.

Jump in if this looks good to you. Let's see where this goes.

James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Pre-made arch and vent

I love the authentic Italian look to it. What kind of numbers are we looking at when you say expensive?
    GJBingham
    -----------------------------------
    Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-

Comment

James, this has that pre-fab feel to it. Nothing wrong with that, but if you want to incorporate more to the pre-fab ovens, then it looks good. Why is the flue flex angled left? Even as a rendering, why not straight? Assumptions go far.
      An excellent pizza is shared with the ones you love!

Acoma's Tuscan:
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/a...scan-2862.html

Comment

Perhaps this is looking like a non-starter. :-)
        James
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

I'm not so sure it is James. Not everybody wants the grief of the dome arch transition and the potential for cracking. Work out a price...........it may be an affordable option.

Comment

James, I agree 100% with Inishta. My comments were'nt for you to scratch this potential, I was refering to the idea that it seems a great compliment to the prefabs. As to custom ovens, that is to the buyers, builders. I am still curious about why the flue flex bends left.
            An excellent pizza is shared with the ones you love!

Acoma's Tuscan:
            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/a...scan-2862.html

Comment

Working...
            X