Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heat break. To do or not to do

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UtahBeehiver
    replied
    It depends on what your WFO cooking goals are. If you are just doing pizzas or maybe a roast the next day then calling it good then shutting down the oven then you probably don't need a thermal break. If you want several days worth of cooking, then preserving your heat then thermal breaks are a good option. So it is up to you, but good insulation on the dome and under floor are key and more important than thermal breaks.

    Leave a comment:


  • plokuta
    started a topic Heat break. To do or not to do

    Heat break. To do or not to do

    I'm in the process of closing my dome and have designed the vent. Should I or should I not install a heat break? I still haven't fully grasped the benefits of this.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks
Working...
X