30" cast corner build UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fox View Post
    Looks fab, I must say I would of been tempted to build a box and roof that went back to the wall but it looks great anyway.
    Its a case of aesthetics really, I didnt want to look out of the kitchen at a brick wall and I like the traditional dome shape. If it becomes a problem with rain etc I can always build a cover but this has always been a problem corner in the garden really, protected by 2 walls so it didnt see much rain getting to the ground so I cant see it being a big problem.

Comment

I have nearly finished the oven now, just a few cosmetic touches to make. I made a quick insulated door, its a bit rustic but works, aluminium sheet stuffed with ceramic blanket basically. Day after pizzas the oven is around 280c, after 48 hours around 160c. Yes rendering the sides was hard, got some on the house walls but I got there in the end

We have had 3 pizza sessions now, baked bread, roast meats etc the oven works really well so far.

Comment

Cooking a paella in the oven last night.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191107_181234[7828].jpg
Views:	379
Size:	384.1 KB
ID:	417896

Comment

Originally posted by Shaunster View Post
          I have nearly finished the oven now, just a few cosmetic touches to make. I made a quick insulated door, its a bit rustic but works, aluminium sheet stuffed with ceramic blanket basically. Day after pizzas the oven is around 280c, after 48 hours around 160c.

How did you program the curing time vs. temperature? and how did you raise the temperature with days progressing?

Comment

Working...
          X