X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of my pizza oven built in July 08

gentrycustomhomes.ca/pizzaoven/index.html

Andy's Pizza oven pics

I used the forno Bravo plans for basic oven construction. Some modifications were done due to space etc. It is a wonderful thing to own. Took 2 of us almost three weeks to build. The lower portion is a grill/fireplace. Pizza oven is on the top.

Re: pics of my pizza oven built in July 08

very nice - thanks for sharing

Comment

Good looking WFO! I couldn't help but noticing the three hole 8x16 block used in the base and then you switched to the two hole block later in the construction. Three hole block used to be known as "Eastern Style Block" with the two hole known as "Western Style Block". The two hole type has more or less taken over due in part to the ease of installing rebar in walls. Were these three hole block some old stock you had or is it still available in Toronto?

I'm curious because I picked up an old hand block machine which makes three hole block but have never taken the time to make blocks with it.

Wiley

Comment

Hi, yes the blocks were old stock from a house I took apart last year. The home was built in the 50's. I used whatever I had kicking round.

Andy

Comment

Working...
        X