building plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• building plans

Does anyone know if any detailed plans or sketches of brick pizza oven are available? I am planning to try to build one from scratch. Thanks in advance. Tom Shands.

There is a group of very appreciated volunteers who are working on a downloadable PDF version. I'm sure Patrick will give us an update on that.

For now, you can print each web page.

James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

plans

it is going slow, We are just about ready to embark on the first "real chapter" the foundation. I do not believe that we will be actually creating detailed plans and drawings. Definitely there will be no blue prints. The general plan has been to update the innovations that the builders have developed and incorporate that into the instructions.

Tom - the plans currently available on this site are very good, plus the discussion forum are a good starting point for you to make your own sketches. Go to the main page and on the lower left hand column hit the link for Pompeii. Everything is laid out there. Instead of sketches the web site includes outside/inside dimensions, height ratios and photo documentation of each stage of building. This allows the builder leniency to design his own oven and yet maintain proper cooking characteristics.

A group of us are creating an updated PDF version of the plans as some visitors , me included, prefer to have all the info laid out in one easy location rather than printing each of the web pages. James has been very gracious to allow us to do that. That is how I got involved as someone asked if all this information could be downloadable in one file. Right now I have the current Forno version in a WORD file. Contact me with a real email and I will send you the files.

Comment

Gimme Gimme

Hello. I noticed you had the plans in a word format. I would be ever so appreciative if you would e mail those to me. I am about to embark on my first oven building journey, though My dad's built one, and my uncle's built three. In order for mine to be better than theirs, I'm trying to amass every bit of documentation I can before building. Cheers.. nicksemmens@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X