No announcement yet.

Who wants to be an executive producer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to be an executive producer?

I'm looking for executive producers on my pizza oven building movie. Imagine how much easier building your oven would have been, had you seen a professsional step by step instructional video of the building process. It'll be called "Foundations" and will follow the steps from the foundation of the oven to the foundation of your very first pizza. And of course it will feature gorgeous drunken Italian girls mixing and pouring cement under the strict guidance of Forno Bravo professionals. Come on, it's a no brainer.
    Last edited by redbricknick; 04-20-2006, 12:42 AM.

Exec

Sign me up. Gorgeous drunken Italian girls? I'll write the script for free.

Jim
    "Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

Comment

More than one way to skin an oven

Originally posted by redbricknick
      I'm looking for executive producers on my pizza oven building movie. Imagine how much easier building your oven would have been, had you seen a professsional step by step instructional video of the building process. It'll be called "Foundations" and will follow the steps from the foundation of the oven to the foundation of your very first pizza. And of course it will feature gorgeous drunken Italian girls mixing and pouring cement under the strict guidance of Forno Bravo professionals. Come on, it's a no brainer.
      (M) Then I qualify!

(M) If you are serious, that begs the question of whether to advance one particular design in your film or include many, i.e. Pompeii, Alan Scott, Bee Hive, Pear shape, ....

Ciao,

Marcel
      "Everything should be made as simple as possible, ...
      but no simpler!" (Albert Einstein)

Comment

Let's get this thing movin' already.

O.K, so we have a writer. Now remember that you said free buddy.. Ok, the oven. It should be a Pompeii. It's by far the best in my opinion, and from the traffic on this site, it seems as if I may be on the money as far as that goes. I'm willing to talk sequels, just not now. O.K. A location. We need a celebrity who likes to eat, and wants a free oven at his/her pad. How about Coppola? How about Leno? How about Gandolfini? OK. Hot Italian chicks. No problem. I'll cover that end. Now for the fun part. The money. Who wants to pony up with the loot? It's gonna cost someone something, and it ain't gonna be me. As the director, I have too much to think about creatively, what with the angles and transitions, and hot Italian chicks and whatnot. This feels real good, fellas. Real good.

Comment

Working...
        X