X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tscarborough
    replied
    Re: Finding the Pompeii Oven Plans

There are no dimensioned drawings, too many variables and variations.

Leave a comment:

• hodgey1
    replied

Originally posted by thewibbit View Post
    Hi.. on the main website I have tried to register to get the plans but the list of countries ends halfway through 'c' so I can't register in the UK. Any ideas? I have a friends address in the US.. could I register with that but a .co.uk email?
    Hello UK
    If you google search "pompeii oven plans" the second result down should be the Forno Bravo plans in a .PDF format. I'll paste the link below.

http://www.fornobravo.com/support/in...achment/22/800

Leave a comment:

• EricU
    replied

Originally posted by smignogna View Post
    If anyone drew up some plans would they mind sharing them with the group? Thanks!
    Just what kind of plans are you looking for?

I did some myself just to ask for help and help with my layout.

I could fully develop them if it would help.

Leave a comment:

• smignogna
    replied

If anyone drew up some plans would they mind sharing them with the group? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Dagored154
    replied

Real plans would have saved myself and I suppose everyone a ton of time and agravation. I drew up some plans but they are in no way complete.

Leave a comment:

• Tscarborough
    replied

Get a gmail account.

Leave a comment:

• Dagored154
    replied

me too. i was a bit disappointed

Leave a comment:

• thewibbit
    replied

Hi.. on the main website I have tried to register to get the plans but the list of countries ends halfway through 'c' so I can't register in the UK. Any ideas? I have a friends address in the US.. could I register with that but a .co.uk email?

Leave a comment:

• fcifone
    replied

I guess a stupid question... I have downloaded a pdf that is call instructions but I don't seem to be able to locate"plans". I'm a carpenter and expected dimensioned drawing and such.

Leave a comment:

• jakke
    replied

for the printable pdf you need to register, but sadly the list of countries in the registery form is very limited..

Leave a comment:

• MetalHead
    replied

I'll try again from another PC, but I opened the zip file and it was empty

Leave a comment:

• helleke
    replied

i want to have a set of plans pre-printed,how can i do?
    thanks.

Leave a comment:

• martino 55
    replied

How can I get a set of plans pre-printed?Any suggestions?Thanks.

Mike/Chicago

Leave a comment:

• jengineer
    replied

Thanks for asking - I was lamtening to a freindly Canadian and he said doing what I am doing is like herding ants. It is frustrating at times and is alltogether taking too much time to complete. The first draft is is up to putting on the chimney & insulation. The first draft will not have many pictures but rather placeholders for where pics will go.

Getting into the inulsation I think the system may need to be pre cured depending on the type of enclosure. If you do a "house" enclosure then the moisture (steam) will be able to escape like a normal house. I think that if you are doing an igloo enclosure (which is water tight) then you really need to do your fires before you seal the structre. Depending on the type of insulation this may be after you have applied the 1/2 to 2 inch butter (fire cement) for extra mass (if your desuire is to also have an oven that will hold heat for longer periods). If you are using the fiber insulation and then douing stucco over it you probably should let the oven cure a week or two and then fire it. Cover it with insulation and the stucco and then cure it again and also do a modified series of curing fires.

I need to pose this to James and the community in another thread so that this one does not get hijacked.

Leave a comment:

• stuart
    replied

How is this project coming along?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X